ChiC – Coordinating high impact for CAPS
ChiC is the Coordination and Support Action, amplifying and coordinating CAPS-driven efforts in a broad perspective, contributing to shaping and refining how digital, sustainable and social innovation can penetrate our society. Specifically, ChiC:
- builds and grows a strong community of active players by providing CAPS stakeholders with effective tools supporting coordination of efforts, communication and dissemination, knowledge transfer, collaborative learning, best practices identification and promotion of outcomes for broad impact in the society.
- connects CAPS players among them and with related initiatives growing in Europe and elsewhere through active participation and direct involvement of key players all across the community.
- impacts the society and allow for digital social transformation to effectively change citizens’ lives through coordinated CAPS efforts rooted in a number of actions and events that are involving students, hackers, grassroots initiatives, policy makers and all digital social innovators.
Project lifetime: 01/06/2016 to 30/11/2018
You can download the public deliverables submitted by the ChiC project in the list below:
- D5.2 – Digital Transformation for a better society – white paper | February 2019 (PDF)
- D3.4 – CAPS Output Catalogue – final version | February 2019 (PDF)
- D4.4 – Final Dissemination, Communication and Event Report | January 2019 (PDF)
- D5.1 – Digital Transformation for a better society – roadmap and policy recommendations | January 2019 (PDF)
- D3.5 – CAPS Good Practices Report- Final version | October 2018 (PDF)
- D2.2 – Mid-Term events’ report | March 2018 (PDF)
- D3.3 – CAPS Good Practices Report- First Draft | January 2018 (PDF)
- Article on good practices (Advancement introduction to D3.3) | Jan 2018 (PDF)
- D3.2 – CAPS Output Catalogue | Dec 2017 (PDF)
- D4.3 – Dissemination and Communication Report and Updated Strategy and Plan | Resubmission Sept 2017 (PDF)
- D3.1 – CHiC Methodoloy for Good Practice Identification | May 2017 (PDF)
- D4.3 – Dissemination and Communication Report and Updated Strategy and Plan | Mai 2017 (PDF)
- D2.1 – Knowledge Transfer roadmap| October 2016 (PDF) | March 2017 (PDF)
- D4.2 – Dissemination and Communication Strategy and Plan (2nd version) | October 2016 (PDF)
- D4.1 – Dissemination and Communication Strategy and Plan | July 2016 (PDF)