NEXTLEAP – Next Generation Techno-social and Legal Encryption Access and Privacy
NEXTLEAP pursues three main objectives:
- The creation of a fundamental rights-preserving socio-technical science of decentralised internet architecture.
- A fundamental re-thinking of the ethical and philosophical foundations of the Internet.
- The modular specification of decentralised protocols implemented as open-source software modules for
- Privacy-preserving contact lists and presence services supporting federated identity
- Secure messaging services that hide metadata (e.g., who, when, how often, etc.)
- Privacy-preserving analytics collection and computation.
Project lifetime: 01/01/2016 to 31/12/2018
Project details: Presentation (PDF)