Digital Social Innovation Solutions
Here you can find all the technological outputs developed so far by CAPS projects: all the innovative tools created for supporting communities in better address pressing social and environmental issues.
Search by “Main Benefits” to find the solution that you’re looking for, or explore the main technological field of application under “Technology areas”.
Many CAPS projects are still ongoing, so we will publish further Digital Social Innovation Solutions in May 2018: stay tuned!
Developed by: EMPATIA
Target groups: Citizens | NGOs, associations, charities and social enterprises | Public administrations
Developed by: SAVINGFOOD
Developed by: CAPTOR
Target groups: Citizens | NGOs, associations, charities and social enterprises
Looking for something?
CAPSSI Twitter channel
- HackAIR newsletter now available February 13, 2018
- ChiC presence at EmpoderaLIVE 2017 January 8, 2018
- ChiC in the Blockchains for Social Good conference December 19, 2017
- New release of the MAZI Toolkit December 18, 2017
- DSISCALE is kicking off in January! December 14, 2017