Digital Social Innovation Solutions
Here you can find all the technological outputs developed so far by CAPS projects: all the innovative tools created for supporting communities in better address pressing social and environmental issues.
Search by “Main Benefits” to find the solution that you’re looking for, or explore the main technological field of application under “Technology areas”.
Many CAPS projects are still ongoing, so we will publish further Digital Social Innovation Solutions in May 2018: stay tuned!
Developed by: EMPATIA
Target groups: Citizens | NGOs, associations, charities and social enterprises | Public administrations
Developed by: SAVINGFOOD
Developed by: CAPTOR
Target groups: Citizens | NGOs, associations, charities and social enterprises
Looking for something?
CAPSSI Twitter channel
- Video Interview fron NextLeap April 12, 2018
- A new HackAIR newsletter is out! April 12, 2018
- Open4Citizens – Featured stories in a Medium blog publication April 3, 2018
- The Socratic Methodology Handbook March 28, 2018
- D-CENT & DECODE at the centre of Barcelona’s smart city strategy March 26, 2018