Partners from the MAZI project are speaking at RightsCon Toronto 2018, the seventh event in the RightsCon Summit Series, taking place May 16 – 18th, . This is a leading conference on human rights in the digital age, bringing together business leaders, policy makers, general counsels, government representatives, technologists, and human rights defenders from around the world to tackle pressing issues at the intersection of human rights and digital technology. The aim is to break down silos, forge partnerships, and drive large-scale, real-world change toward a more free, open, and connected world.
Add to Calendar
May 16, 2018 – May 18, 2018 all-day
Looking for something?
There are no upcoming events.
- DSI4EU – your CAPS support for the months to come! January 25, 2019
- PlasticTalks by PTwist January 24, 2019
- LEDGER open call January 8, 2019
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018