is an open technology platform that you can use to access, collect and improve information on air quality in Europe. The project is moving towards a new phase of testing out sensors, platform development and engaging more and more potential users. Read what the hackAIR partners in Greece, Norway, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands are working on at the moment!
, CAPS, Event, hackathon, open4citizens
Late in September the Open4Citizens project organised their first open data hackatonthon in Barcelona. This event also marked the...
, CAPS, hackAIR
hackAIR partners organised a workshop on “Internet and social media for environmental monitoring” at the 3rd International Conference on...
, CAPS, capsella, CAPSSI
Are you a network or an organisation active in Europe in the domain of biodiversity based agriculture? Take advantage...
, CAPS, Event, netcommons
Panayotis Antoniadis (Mazi and netCommons) was invited to give a 7min talk at the European Commons Assembly, where he...
Looking for something?
- MAZI Do-It-Yourself wireless networking toolkit April 24, 2017
- Kick-off of the DECODE project April 20, 2017
- CAPSELLA on-line map for biodiversity based agriculture April 18, 2017
- DSI4EU interactive visualisation of the digitalsocial.eu database is now live! April 18, 2017
- Survey to understand the use of digital social platforms April 4, 2017