is an open technology platform that you can use to access, collect and improve information on air quality in Europe. The project is moving towards a new phase of testing out sensors, platform development and engaging more and more potential users. Read what the hackAIR partners in Greece, Norway, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands are working on at the moment!
, CAPS, CAPSSI, Event
The 4th International Conference on Internet Science that will be held in beautiful Thessaloniki, Greece 22-24th of November. This...
, CAPS, capsella, CAPSSI
Are you a network or an organisation active in Europe in the domain of biodiversity based agriculture? Take advantage...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, POWER
The POWER project is carrying out a survey of organisations in different sectors to understand how they make use...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, dsi4eu, Uncategorised
This report, and accompanying guide, produced as part of the DSI4EU project, maps the projects and organisations using technology...
Looking for something?
CAPSSI Twitter channel
- ASSET newsletter now available December 11, 2017
- STARS4ALL: Lend a heLPIng hand to science December 11, 2017
- CAPSSI at Internet Science Conference 2017 December 5, 2017
- Opening Up To and ERA of SOCIAL INNOVATION #SocialinnovEU December 4, 2017
- SavingFood paper presentation in INSCI 2017 November 25, 2017