is an open technology platform that you can use to access, collect and improve information on air quality in Europe. The project is moving towards a new phase of testing out sensors, platform development and engaging more and more potential users. Read what the hackAIR partners in Greece, Norway, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands are working on at the moment!
, CAPS, CAPSSI Projects, Captor, workshop
Transport policies to face Air Pollution and Climate Change – Workshop conclusions in the III Catalan Environmental Congress. More...
, CAPS, hackAIR
hackAIR partners organised a workshop on “Internet and social media for environmental monitoring” at the 3rd International Conference on...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, CAPSSI Projects, Captor
A Spanish court forces a region to approve air quality plans for the first time in history The verdict...
Looking for something?
- DSI4EU – your CAPS support for the months to come! January 25, 2019
- PlasticTalks by PTwist January 24, 2019
- LEDGER open call January 8, 2019
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018