is an open technology platform that you can use to access, collect and improve information on air quality in Europe. The project is moving towards a new phase of testing out sensors, platform development and engaging more and more potential users. Read what the hackAIR partners in Greece, Norway, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands are working on at the moment!
, CAPSSI, Event
Providing Coordination and Support to the growth of the CAPS Community and Digital Social Innovation initiatives Last week, on...
, CAPS, hackAIR
hackAIR partners organised a workshop on “Internet and social media for environmental monitoring” at the 3rd International Conference on...
Data sovereignty for the sharing economy: DECODE project Kickoff in Barcelona 8th-9th February DECODE is a flagship EU project...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, POWER
The POWER project is carrying out a survey of organisations in different sectors to understand how they make use...
Looking for something?
- MAZI Do-It-Yourself wireless networking toolkit April 24, 2017
- Kick-off of the DECODE project April 20, 2017
- CAPSELLA on-line map for biodiversity based agriculture April 18, 2017
- DSI4EU interactive visualisation of the digitalsocial.eu database is now live! April 18, 2017
- Survey to understand the use of digital social platforms April 4, 2017