is an open technology platform that you can use to access, collect and improve information on air quality in Europe. The project is moving towards a new phase of testing out sensors, platform development and engaging more and more potential users. Read what the hackAIR partners in Greece, Norway, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands are working on at the moment!
, CAPS, ChiC, CHIC attended events, Event
Digital Social-good innovators bet on blockchains to solve big problems On the 15th December, ChiC attended the “Blockchains for...
, CAPS, CAPSSI Projects, Captor, workshop
Transport policies to face Air Pollution and Climate Change – Workshop conclusions in the III Catalan Environmental Congress. More...
eReuse.org was financed by the CHEST project. they have built a nice community around the circular economy of digital...
Looking for something?
There are no upcoming events.
- DSI4EU – your CAPS support for the months to come! January 25, 2019
- PlasticTalks by PTwist January 24, 2019
- LEDGER open call January 8, 2019
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018