is an open technology platform that you can use to access, collect and improve information on air quality in Europe. The project is moving towards a new phase of testing out sensors, platform development and engaging more and more potential users. Read what the hackAIR partners in Greece, Norway, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands are working on at the moment!
, CAPS, CAPSSI
Call for Papers for the next issue of the DigiWorld Economic Journal devoted to the “Sharing economy”. Submissions (in...
We’re adding the final touches to the hackAIR platform at the moment. In preparation for our pilots in Germany...
, CAPS, capsella, CAPSSI
Are you a network or an organisation active in Europe in the domain of biodiversity based agriculture? Take advantage...
, CAPS, Event, netcommons
Panayotis Antoniadis (Mazi and netCommons) was invited to give a 7min talk at the European Commons Assembly, where he...
Looking for something?
CAPSSI Twitter channel
- HackAIR newsletter now available February 13, 2018
- ChiC presence at EmpoderaLIVE 2017 January 8, 2018
- ChiC in the Blockchains for Social Good conference December 19, 2017
- New release of the MAZI Toolkit December 18, 2017
- DSISCALE is kicking off in January! December 14, 2017