is an open technology platform that you can use to access, collect and improve information on air quality in Europe. The project is moving towards a new phase of testing out sensors, platform development and engaging more and more potential users. Read what the hackAIR partners in Greece, Norway, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands are working on at the moment!
, CAPS, CAPSSI, Event
The 4th International Conference on Internet Science that will be held in beautiful Thessaloniki, Greece 22-24th of November. This...
Data sovereignty for the sharing economy: DECODE project Kickoff in Barcelona 8th-9th February DECODE is a flagship EU project...
, CAPS, Event, hackathon, open4citizens
Late in September the Open4Citizens project organised their first open data hackatonthon in Barcelona. This event also marked the...
Looking for something?
CAPSSI Twitter channel
- European Governments Seek Greater Oligopolization of Telecom Infrastructures October 18, 2017
- ChiC at the 4th International Conference on Internet Science October 12, 2017
- CHIC in the COST-CONNECT workshop September 21, 2017
- Sensors in your smartphone could make roads greener September 14, 2017
- Call for papers: DigiWorld Economic Journal devoted to the “Sharing economy” September 11, 2017