The 1st International Workshop on the Internet for Financial Collective Awareness & Intelligence (IFIN 2016), organized by the PROFIT Project, was successfully held at Florence, Italy, in conjunction with the 3rd International Conference on Internet Science (INSCI 2016). The workshop took place on Monday 12th September, and lasted from 13:00 to 19:00. It included presentations of related work as well as a roundtable interactive discussion with all participants, and was aimed at initiating a multidisciplinary dialogue on how we can use the Internet in order to promote financial awareness and capability among citizens.
Looking for something?
CAPSSI Twitter channel
all-day ICT 2018 @ Vienna, Austria
ICT 2018 @ Vienna, Austria
Dec 4 – Dec 6 all-day
ICT 2018 will take place in Vienna on 4-6 December 2018. This research and innovation event will focus on the European Union’s priorities in the digital transformation of society and industry. It will present an opportunity for the people involved in this transformation to share their experience and vision of Europe in the digital age. Join us at ICT 2018[...]
- ChiC at the RTO innovation Summit November 16, 2018
- Web Summit was a blast! November 13, 2018
- A Spanish region is forced to approve air quality plans November 9, 2018
- COMRADES featured at European Commission portal November 9, 2018
- CAPTOR paper published in ScienceDirect October 11, 2018