The 1st International Workshop on the Internet for Financial Collective Awareness & Intelligence (IFIN 2016), organized by the PROFIT Project, was successfully held at Florence, Italy, in conjunction with the 3rd International Conference on Internet Science (INSCI 2016). The workshop took place on Monday 12th September, and lasted from 13:00 to 19:00. It included presentations of related work as well as a roundtable interactive discussion with all participants, and was aimed at initiating a multidisciplinary dialogue on how we can use the Internet in order to promote financial awareness and capability among citizens.
, CAPS, dsi4eu, Event
DSI4EU held its first policy workshop in Brussels in June. At this workshop the Digital Social Innovation community in...
This Horizon prize for social innovation will reward the best solutions for improving the travel mobility of older people....
, CAPS, Event, stars4all
The 4th International Artificial Light at Night (ALAN) Conference was held in Transylvania between the 26th and the 28th...
, CAPS, netcommons
After many discussions with many European Community Networks (CNs), researchers from netCommons are happy to present a draft open...
Looking for something?
CAPSSI Twitter channel
- Milan’s Social Innovation ‘smart city’ has a Call for proposals September 11, 2018
- Crowd4ROADS in the website of the Marche region in Italy September 11, 2018
- Take part in the hackAIR summer photo contest August 9, 2018
- Network infrastructure as commons July 30, 2018
- Recognizing contributions to facilitate trust online July 30, 2018