How can makers and designers collaborate to re-think the future of participatory sensing? How can sensors and data be designed to foster broad engagement and sustainable positive action? These were some of the questions that participants explored at the Making Sense workshop held on August 9th at the Fab12 annual conference in Shenzhen.
, Call, CAPS
Milan’s Social Innovation ‘smart city’ has a Call for proposals designed to revitalize three urban areas. www.fabriq.eu This Call...
, CAPS, hackathon, open4citizens
Hack Integration is the first of 2 hackathons hosted by OpenDataLab Copenhagen (ODL CPH) as part of the Open4Citizens...
, CAPS, dsi4eu
On Tuesday, November 8th, DSI4EU hosted a roundtable on Digital Social Innovation in the European Parliament in Brussels. The...
Looking for something?
There are no upcoming events.
- DSI4EU – your CAPS support for the months to come! January 25, 2019
- PlasticTalks by PTwist January 24, 2019
- LEDGER open call January 8, 2019
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018