How can makers and designers collaborate to re-think the future of participatory sensing? How can sensors and data be designed to foster broad engagement and sustainable positive action? These were some of the questions that participants explored at the Making Sense workshop held on August 9th at the Fab12 annual conference in Shenzhen.
, CAPS, CAPSSI, dsi4eu, Makers
As part of the DSI4EU project, the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland (SUPSI) and WeMake,...
, CAPS, stars4all
August has been a busy month for the European project STARS4ALL team, who traveled to Tenerife to broadcast live...
, Call, CAPS
Milan’s Social Innovation ‘smart city’ has a Call for proposals designed to revitalize three urban areas. www.fabriq.eu This Call...
, CAPS, hackAIR
hackAIR partners organised a workshop on “Internet and social media for environmental monitoring” at the 3rd International Conference on...
Looking for something?
There are no upcoming events.
- DSI4EU – your CAPS support for the months to come! January 25, 2019
- PlasticTalks by PTwist January 24, 2019
- LEDGER open call January 8, 2019
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018