How can makers and designers collaborate to re-think the future of participatory sensing? How can sensors and data be designed to foster broad engagement and sustainable positive action? These were some of the questions that participants explored at the Making Sense workshop held on August 9th at the Fab12 annual conference in Shenzhen.
, CAPS, CAPSSI, POWER
The POWER project is carrying out a survey of organisations in different sectors to understand how they make use...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, CROWD4ROADS
By combining car sharing apps with a smartphone’s ability to measure movement and vibration, researchers are hoping to make...
, CAPS, dsi4eu
The digitalsocial.eu platform brings the DSI community together online. Users can showcase their work, identify collaborators, funding and events,...
, CAPS, stars4all
August has been a busy month for the European project STARS4ALL team, who traveled to Tenerife to broadcast live...
Looking for something?
There are no upcoming events.
- DSI4EU – your CAPS support for the months to come! January 25, 2019
- PlasticTalks by PTwist January 24, 2019
- LEDGER open call January 8, 2019
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018