How can makers and designers collaborate to re-think the future of participatory sensing? How can sensors and data be designed to foster broad engagement and sustainable positive action? These were some of the questions that participants explored at the Making Sense workshop held on August 9th at the Fab12 annual conference in Shenzhen.
, CAPS, capsella, CAPSSI Projects, Event
One of the CAPSELLA partners, ZLTO, applied for the European Digital Skills Award 2017 with their programme “successful digital...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, NGI
5 prizes of EUR 1 million each will be awarded to innovators that use Blockchain technology to develop decentralized...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, dsi4eu
CAPSSI is coming to a close, but don’t worry – you and your CAPS projects can still count on...
Looking for something?
- DSI4EU – your CAPS support for the months to come! January 25, 2019
- PlasticTalks by PTwist January 24, 2019
- LEDGER open call January 8, 2019
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018