The MAZI project teamed up with another CAPS project, MAKING SENSE, to deliver a workshop on 22nd April at The ACM CHI 2018 conference in Montreal, Canada. The workshop proposal, titled Maker Movements, Do-It-Yourself Cultures and Participatory Design: Implications for HCI Research, was accepted after a competitive peer-review process. The topic of the workshop addresses methods of participatory design and the democratisation of technology and social innovation, with a particular focus on the emerging trends of maker culture and Do-It-Yourself approaches.
, CAPS, CAPSSI, Event, SavingFood2.0
Gleaning as a new activity in Hungary was officially launched on the occasion of the World Day of Fruits...
, CAPS, Event, netcommons
Panayotis Antoniadis (Mazi and netCommons) was invited to give a 7min talk at the European Commons Assembly, where he...
, CAPS, dsi4eu, Event
DSI4EU held its first policy workshop in Brussels in June. At this workshop the Digital Social Innovation community in...
Looking for something?
There are no upcoming events.
- DSI4EU – your CAPS support for the months to come! January 25, 2019
- PlasticTalks by PTwist January 24, 2019
- LEDGER open call January 8, 2019
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018