The CAPS project OpenCare just release a newsletter with some interesting items on scientific publications, prototype tests and other activities.
, CAPS, Event, netcommons
Panayotis Antoniadis (Mazi and netCommons) was invited to give a 7min talk at the European Commons Assembly, where he...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, dsi4eu
Since beginning of the their work on DSI back in 2012, DSI4EU has built up a crowdsourced database of...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, dsi4eu, Makers
As part of the DSI4EU project, the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland (SUPSI) and WeMake,...
, CAPS, dsi4eu
On Tuesday, November 8th, DSI4EU hosted a roundtable on Digital Social Innovation in the European Parliament in Brussels. The...
, CAPS, dsi4eu, Event
DSI4EU held its first policy workshop in Brussels in June. At this workshop the Digital Social Innovation community in...
Looking for something?
CAPSSI Twitter channel
- CAPSSI at the Open Days of Innovation in Milan November 14, 2017
- The 3rd PROFIT newsletter is out November 8, 2017
- Latest news from the HackAIR project October 31, 2017
- EU publications: Vision and trends of social innovation for Europe October 24, 2017
- Horizon prize: Improved mobility for older people (€2 million) October 23, 2017