This report, and accompanying guide, produced as part of the DSI4EU project, maps the projects and organisations using technology to tackle social challenges across Europe, and explores the barriers to the growth of digital social innovation.
, CAPS, Event, Makers, Making Sense
How can makers and designers collaborate to re-think the future of participatory sensing? How can sensors and data be...
, CAPS, dsi4eu, Event
DSI4EU held its first policy workshop in Brussels in June. At this workshop the Digital Social Innovation community in...
, CAPS, hackathon, open4citizens
Hack Integration is the first of 2 hackathons hosted by OpenDataLab Copenhagen (ODL CPH) as part of the Open4Citizens...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, Event, SavingFood2.0
On June 20, 2017 a successful SavingFood launch event was organised by the Hungarian Food Bank Association and FILAB...
, CAPS, dsi4eu
On Tuesday, November 8th, DSI4EU hosted a roundtable on Digital Social Innovation in the European Parliament in Brussels. The...
Looking for something?
CAPSSI Twitter channel
- Night of the Budapest Wholesale Market – SavingFood July 19, 2017
- SavingFood training videos July 19, 2017
- Latest news from the MAKE-IT project July 19, 2017
- DSI4EU Launched the digital social innovation toolkit July 12, 2017
- The second newsletter of COMRADES is out! July 7, 2017