hackAIR’s open technology platform for citizen observatories on air quality combines multiple data sources to allow citizens to access, collect and improve information about air pollution levels where they live. The hackAIR partnership is currently hard at work developing the platform.
, CAPS, stars4all
August has been a busy month for the European project STARS4ALL team, who traveled to Tenerife to broadcast live...
, CAPS, ChiC, CHIC attended events, Event
Digital Social-good innovators bet on blockchains to solve big problems On the 15th December, ChiC attended the “Blockchains for...
, CAPS, CAPSSI Projects, Captor, workshop
Transport policies to face Air Pollution and Climate Change – Workshop conclusions in the III Catalan Environmental Congress. More...
, CAPS, Event, netcommons
Panayotis Antoniadis (Mazi and netCommons) was invited to give a 7min talk at the European Commons Assembly, where he...
Looking for something?
- DSI4EU – your CAPS support for the months to come! January 25, 2019
- PlasticTalks by PTwist January 24, 2019
- LEDGER open call January 8, 2019
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018