hackAIR’s open technology platform for citizen observatories on air quality combines multiple data sources to allow citizens to access, collect and improve information about air pollution levels where they live. The hackAIR partnership is currently hard at work developing the platform.
, CAPS, CAPSSI, dsi4eu, Uncategorised
This report, and accompanying guide, produced as part of the DSI4EU project, maps the projects and organisations using technology...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, NGI
5 prizes of EUR 1 million each will be awarded to innovators that use Blockchain technology to develop decentralized...
, CAPS, dsi4eu
The digitalsocial.eu platform brings the DSI community together online. Users can showcase their work, identify collaborators, funding and events,...
eReuse.org was financed by the CHEST project. they have built a nice community around the circular economy of digital...
Looking for something?
There are no upcoming events.
- DSI4EU – your CAPS support for the months to come! January 25, 2019
- PlasticTalks by PTwist January 24, 2019
- LEDGER open call January 8, 2019
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018