hackAIR’s open technology platform for citizen observatories on air quality combines multiple data sources to allow citizens to access, collect and improve information about air pollution levels where they live. The hackAIR partnership is currently hard at work developing the platform.
, CAPS, CAPSSI, CAPSSI Projects
Conventional approaches to online trust often rely on reputation scores derived from user ratings and feedback. But when a...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, dsi4eu, Makers
As part of the DSI4EU project, the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland (SUPSI) and WeMake,...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, POWER
The POWER project is carrying out a survey of organisations in different sectors to understand how they make use...
Looking for something?
There are no upcoming events.
- DSI4EU – your CAPS support for the months to come! January 25, 2019
- PlasticTalks by PTwist January 24, 2019
- LEDGER open call January 8, 2019
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018