hackAIR’s open technology platform for citizen observatories on air quality combines multiple data sources to allow citizens to access, collect and improve information about air pollution levels where they live. The hackAIR partnership is currently hard at work developing the platform.
This Horizon prize for social innovation will reward the best solutions for improving the travel mobility of older people....
, CAPS, CAPSSI
Call for Papers for the next issue of the DigiWorld Economic Journal devoted to the “Sharing economy”. Submissions (in...
, CAPS, netcommons
After many discussions with many European Community Networks (CNs), researchers from netCommons are happy to present a draft open...
Looking for something?
There are no upcoming events.
- DSI4EU – your CAPS support for the months to come! January 25, 2019
- PlasticTalks by PTwist January 24, 2019
- LEDGER open call January 8, 2019
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018