hackAIR’s open technology platform for citizen observatories on air quality combines multiple data sources to allow citizens to access, collect and improve information about air pollution levels where they live. The hackAIR partnership is currently hard at work developing the platform.
, CAPS, CAPSSI, dsi4eu
Since beginning of the their work on DSI back in 2012, DSI4EU has built up a crowdsourced database of...
Data sovereignty for the sharing economy: DECODE project Kickoff in Barcelona 8th-9th February DECODE is a flagship EU project...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, dsi4eu, Makers
As part of the DSI4EU project, the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland (SUPSI) and WeMake,...
, CAPS, ChiC, CHIC attended events, Event
Digital Social-good innovators bet on blockchains to solve big problems On the 15th December, ChiC attended the “Blockchains for...
Looking for something?
- LEDGER open call January 8, 2019
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018
- CAPTOR video “Towards breathable cities” November 22, 2018
- CAPSSI at the IGF 2018 November 21, 2018