hackAIR’s open technology platform for citizen observatories on air quality combines multiple data sources to allow citizens to access, collect and improve information about air pollution levels where they live. The hackAIR partnership is currently hard at work developing the platform.
, CAPS, CAPSSI, Event, SavingFood2.0
On June 20, 2017 a successful SavingFood launch event was organised by the Hungarian Food Bank Association and FILAB...
Looking for something?
all-day ISIRC 2019 @ Glasgow, Ireland
ISIRC 2019 @ Glasgow, Ireland
Sep 2 – Sep 4 all-day
ISIRC is the world’s leading interdisciplinary social innovation research conference. The conference brings together scholars from across the globe to discuss social innovation from a variety of perspectives. ISIRC 2019 will be hosted by The Yunus Centre for Social Business and Health, Glasgow Caledonian University from Monday 2nd to Wednesday 4th September 2019. Indicative deadlines: Call for papers: Open now[...]
- DSI4EU – your CAPS support for the months to come! January 25, 2019
- PlasticTalks by PTwist January 24, 2019
- LEDGER open call January 8, 2019
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018