The crowdsourcing technology company Ushahidi used their platform to monitor Kenya’s General Election held throughout the period ranging from August to October 2017. The platform employed features that were designed as part of the COMRADES project and was also an opportunity for COMRADES to conduct further user testing in a real setting, on how communities respond to potential electoral crisis.
Data sovereignty for the sharing economy: DECODE project Kickoff in Barcelona 8th-9th February DECODE is a flagship EU project...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, dsi4eu, Uncategorised
This report, and accompanying guide, produced as part of the DSI4EU project, maps the projects and organisations using technology...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, Event, SavingFood2.0
On June 20, 2017 a successful SavingFood launch event was organised by the Hungarian Food Bank Association and FILAB...
Looking for something?
CAPSSI Twitter channel
- Milan’s Social Innovation ‘smart city’ has a Call for proposals September 11, 2018
- Crowd4ROADS in the website of the Marche region in Italy September 11, 2018
- Take part in the hackAIR summer photo contest August 9, 2018
- Network infrastructure as commons July 30, 2018
- Recognizing contributions to facilitate trust online July 30, 2018