The crowdsourcing technology company Ushahidi used their platform to monitor Kenya’s General Election held throughout the period ranging from August to October 2017. The platform employed features that were designed as part of the COMRADES project and was also an opportunity for COMRADES to conduct further user testing in a real setting, on how communities respond to potential electoral crisis.
, CAPS, Event, SavingFood2.0
The 1st SavingFood awareness raising event by our pilot partner Feedback was a huge success! The Disco Soup event...
, CAPS, Event, Makers, Making Sense
How can makers and designers collaborate to re-think the future of participatory sensing? How can sensors and data be...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, Event, SavingFood2.0
Gleaning as a new activity in Hungary was officially launched on the occasion of the World Day of Fruits...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, dsi4eu, Makers
As part of the DSI4EU project, the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland (SUPSI) and WeMake,...
, CAPS, hackathon, open4citizens
Hack Integration is the first of 2 hackathons hosted by OpenDataLab Copenhagen (ODL CPH) as part of the Open4Citizens...
, CAPS, dsi4eu
The digitalsocial.eu platform brings the DSI community together online. Users can showcase their work, identify collaborators, funding and events,...
Looking for something?
CAPSSI Twitter channel
- airACT: an app to check the air we breathe March 13, 2018
- Report: Workshop Connected Technologies for Social Good March 5, 2018
- Ushahidi COMRADES platform monitors the Kenyan Elections February 27, 2018
- Transport policies to face Air Pollution and Climate Change – CAPTOR Workshop report February 23, 2018
- 2nd CAPTOR Newsletter now available February 23, 2018