The crowdsourcing technology company Ushahidi used their platform to monitor Kenya’s General Election held throughout the period ranging from August to October 2017. The platform employed features that were designed as part of the COMRADES project and was also an opportunity for COMRADES to conduct further user testing in a real setting, on how communities respond to potential electoral crisis.
, CAPS, Event, Makers, Making Sense
How can makers and designers collaborate to re-think the future of participatory sensing? How can sensors and data be...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, Event, SavingFood2.0
On June 20, 2017 a successful SavingFood launch event was organised by the Hungarian Food Bank Association and FILAB...
The City of Barcelona will host a DSI event to launch the local chapter of the network DSI4BCN, with...
Looking for something?
CAPSSI Twitter channel
- Collaboration between COMRADES and PLASTIC twist projects July 18, 2018
- COMRADES interview on Action24 TV July 5, 2018
- MAZI Session and Toolkit Demo at RightsCon Toronto 2018 June 26, 2018
- The June HackAIR newsletter is available June 25, 2018
- 3 SavingFood White Papers are now available! June 22, 2018