The crowdsourcing technology company Ushahidi used their platform to monitor Kenya’s General Election held throughout the period ranging from August to October 2017. The platform employed features that were designed as part of the COMRADES project and was also an opportunity for COMRADES to conduct further user testing in a real setting, on how communities respond to potential electoral crisis.
, CAPS, Event, netcommons
Panayotis Antoniadis (Mazi and netCommons) was invited to give a 7min talk at the European Commons Assembly, where he...
, CAPS, stars4all
August has been a busy month for the European project STARS4ALL team, who traveled to Tenerife to broadcast live...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, dsi4eu, Makers
As part of the DSI4EU project, the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland (SUPSI) and WeMake,...
Looking for something?
- LEDGER open call January 8, 2019
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018
- CAPTOR video “Towards breathable cities” November 22, 2018
- CAPSSI at the IGF 2018 November 21, 2018