The crowdsourcing technology company Ushahidi used their platform to monitor Kenya’s General Election held throughout the period ranging from August to October 2017. The platform employed features that were designed as part of the COMRADES project and was also an opportunity for COMRADES to conduct further user testing in a real setting, on how communities respond to potential electoral crisis.
, CAPS, CAPSSI, Event, SavingFood2.0
Gleaning as a new activity in Hungary was officially launched on the occasion of the World Day of Fruits...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, dsi4eu
Since beginning of the their work on DSI back in 2012, DSI4EU has built up a crowdsourced database of...
, CAPS, capsella, CAPSSI Projects, Event
One of the CAPSELLA partners, ZLTO, applied for the European Digital Skills Award 2017 with their programme “successful digital...
Looking for something?
- DSI4EU – your CAPS support for the months to come! January 25, 2019
- PlasticTalks by PTwist January 24, 2019
- LEDGER open call January 8, 2019
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018