The crowdsourcing technology company Ushahidi used their platform to monitor Kenya’s General Election held throughout the period ranging from August to October 2017. The platform employed features that were designed as part of the COMRADES project and was also an opportunity for COMRADES to conduct further user testing in a real setting, on how communities respond to potential electoral crisis.
, CAPS, CAPSSI Projects, Captor, workshop
Transport policies to face Air Pollution and Climate Change – Workshop conclusions in the III Catalan Environmental Congress. More...
, Call, CAPS, CAPSSI, NGI
A quick update on the Collective Awareness Platforms for Sustainability and Social Innovation (CAPS) initiative, plus our brand new...
, CAPS, stars4all
August has been a busy month for the European project STARS4ALL team, who traveled to Tenerife to broadcast live...
Looking for something?
There are no upcoming events.
- DSI4EU – your CAPS support for the months to come! January 25, 2019
- PlasticTalks by PTwist January 24, 2019
- LEDGER open call January 8, 2019
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018