The WikiRate project is happy to share its most recent newsletter here, with updates on the growing user base and partnerships they are engaging in with academics, NGO’s and others. Researchers, students and volunteers are building a collection ESG data, finding where gaps lie, and drawing interesting insights around company performance and reporting. As of today, there are over 8,000 companies with an average of 25 data points per company on WikiRate.
, CAPS, CAPSSI, CROWD4ROADS
By combining car sharing apps with a smartphone’s ability to measure movement and vibration, researchers are hoping to make...
, CAPS, hackAIR
hackAIR partners organised a workshop on “Internet and social media for environmental monitoring” at the 3rd International Conference on...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, dsi4eu, Uncategorised
This report, and accompanying guide, produced as part of the DSI4EU project, maps the projects and organisations using technology...
Looking for something?
- DSI4EU – your CAPS support for the months to come! January 25, 2019
- PlasticTalks by PTwist January 24, 2019
- LEDGER open call January 8, 2019
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018