The WikiRate project is happy to share its most recent newsletter here, with updates on the growing user base and partnerships they are engaging in with academics, NGO’s and others. Researchers, students and volunteers are building a collection ESG data, finding where gaps lie, and drawing interesting insights around company performance and reporting. As of today, there are over 8,000 companies with an average of 25 data points per company on WikiRate.
, CAPS, dsi4eu
The digitalsocial.eu platform brings the DSI community together online. Users can showcase their work, identify collaborators, funding and events,...
Data sovereignty for the sharing economy: DECODE project Kickoff in Barcelona 8th-9th February DECODE is a flagship EU project...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, dsi4eu
Since beginning of the their work on DSI back in 2012, DSI4EU has built up a crowdsourced database of...
Looking for something?
CAPSSI Twitter channel
- Collaboration between COMRADES and PLASTIC twist projects July 18, 2018
- COMRADES interview on Action24 TV July 5, 2018
- MAZI Session and Toolkit Demo at RightsCon Toronto 2018 June 26, 2018
- The June HackAIR newsletter is available June 25, 2018
- 3 SavingFood White Papers are now available! June 22, 2018