The WikiRate project is happy to share its most recent newsletter here, with updates on the growing user base and partnerships they are engaging in with academics, NGO’s and others. Researchers, students and volunteers are building a collection ESG data, finding where gaps lie, and drawing interesting insights around company performance and reporting. As of today, there are over 8,000 companies with an average of 25 data points per company on WikiRate.
, CAPS, Event, SavingFood2.0
The 1st SavingFood awareness raising event by our pilot partner Feedback was a huge success! The Disco Soup event...
, CAPSSI, netcommons
In March, more than 31 European Community Networks (CNs) wrote an open letter to EU policy-makers, stressing the need...
Looking for something?
CAPSSI Twitter channel
There are no upcoming events.
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018
- CAPTOR video “Towards breathable cities” November 22, 2018
- CAPSSI at the IGF 2018 November 21, 2018
- ChiC at the RTO innovation Summit November 16, 2018