The WikiRate project is happy to share its most recent newsletter here, with updates on the growing user base and partnerships they are engaging in with academics, NGO’s and others. Researchers, students and volunteers are building a collection ESG data, finding where gaps lie, and drawing interesting insights around company performance and reporting. As of today, there are over 8,000 companies with an average of 25 data points per company on WikiRate.
, CAPS, dsi4eu
The digitalsocial.eu platform brings the DSI community together online. Users can showcase their work, identify collaborators, funding and events,...
, CAPS, dsi4eu, Event
DSI4EU held its first policy workshop in Brussels in June. At this workshop the Digital Social Innovation community in...
, CAPS, Event, Makers, Making Sense
How can makers and designers collaborate to re-think the future of participatory sensing? How can sensors and data be...
Looking for something?
CAPSSI Twitter channel
- Night of the Budapest Wholesale Market – SavingFood July 19, 2017
- SavingFood training videos July 19, 2017
- Latest news from the MAKE-IT project July 19, 2017
- DSI4EU Launched the digital social innovation toolkit July 12, 2017
- The second newsletter of COMRADES is out! July 7, 2017