The WikiRate project is happy to share its most recent newsletter here, with updates on the growing user base and partnerships they are engaging in with academics, NGO’s and others. Researchers, students and volunteers are building a collection ESG data, finding where gaps lie, and drawing interesting insights around company performance and reporting. As of today, there are over 8,000 companies with an average of 25 data points per company on WikiRate.
, CAPS, dsi4eu, Event
DSI4EU held its first policy workshop in Brussels in June. At this workshop the Digital Social Innovation community in...
, Call, CAPS, CAPSSI, NGI
A quick update on the Collective Awareness Platforms for Sustainability and Social Innovation (CAPS) initiative, plus our brand new...
, CAPSSI, Event
Providing Coordination and Support to the growth of the CAPS Community and Digital Social Innovation initiatives Last week, on...
, CAPS, Event, netcommons
Panayotis Antoniadis (Mazi and netCommons) was invited to give a 7min talk at the European Commons Assembly, where he...
Looking for something?
- MAZI Do-It-Yourself wireless networking toolkit April 24, 2017
- Kick-off of the DECODE project April 20, 2017
- CAPSELLA on-line map for biodiversity based agriculture April 18, 2017
- DSI4EU interactive visualisation of the digitalsocial.eu database is now live! April 18, 2017
- Survey to understand the use of digital social platforms April 4, 2017