The WikiRate project is happy to share its most recent newsletter here, with updates on the growing user base and partnerships they are engaging in with academics, NGO’s and others. Researchers, students and volunteers are building a collection ESG data, finding where gaps lie, and drawing interesting insights around company performance and reporting. As of today, there are over 8,000 companies with an average of 25 data points per company on WikiRate.
, CAPS, CAPSSI, dsi4eu, Makers
As part of the DSI4EU project, the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland (SUPSI) and WeMake,...
, CAPS, dsi4eu
On Tuesday, November 8th, DSI4EU hosted a roundtable on Digital Social Innovation in the European Parliament in Brussels. The...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, Event, SavingFood2.0
On June 20, 2017 a successful SavingFood launch event was organised by the Hungarian Food Bank Association and FILAB...
Looking for something?
CAPSSI Twitter channel
- ASSET newsletter now available December 11, 2017
- STARS4ALL: Lend a heLPIng hand to science December 11, 2017
- CAPSSI at Internet Science Conference 2017 December 5, 2017
- Opening Up To and ERA of SOCIAL INNOVATION #SocialinnovEU December 4, 2017
- SavingFood paper presentation in INSCI 2017 November 25, 2017