The WikiRate project is happy to share its most recent newsletter here, with updates on the growing user base and partnerships they are engaging in with academics, NGO’s and others. Researchers, students and volunteers are building a collection ESG data, finding where gaps lie, and drawing interesting insights around company performance and reporting. As of today, there are over 8,000 companies with an average of 25 data points per company on WikiRate.
, CAPS, ChiC, CHIC attended events, Event
Digital Social-good innovators bet on blockchains to solve big problems On the 15th December, ChiC attended the “Blockchains for...
, CAPS, hackathon, open4citizens
Hack Integration is the first of 2 hackathons hosted by OpenDataLab Copenhagen (ODL CPH) as part of the Open4Citizens...
, CAPS, Event, SavingFood2.0
The 1st SavingFood awareness raising event by our pilot partner Feedback was a huge success! The Disco Soup event...
Looking for something?
CAPSSI Twitter channel
- Video Interview fron NextLeap April 12, 2018
- A new HackAIR newsletter is out! April 12, 2018
- Open4Citizens – Featured stories in a Medium blog publication April 3, 2018
- The Socratic Methodology Handbook March 28, 2018
- D-CENT & DECODE at the centre of Barcelona’s smart city strategy March 26, 2018