The WikiRate project is happy to share its most recent newsletter here, with updates on the growing user base and partnerships they are engaging in with academics, NGO’s and others. Researchers, students and volunteers are building a collection ESG data, finding where gaps lie, and drawing interesting insights around company performance and reporting. As of today, there are over 8,000 companies with an average of 25 data points per company on WikiRate.
Data sovereignty for the sharing economy: DECODE project Kickoff in Barcelona 8th-9th February DECODE is a flagship EU project...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, dsi4eu
Since beginning of the their work on DSI back in 2012, DSI4EU has built up a crowdsourced database of...
, CAPS, capsella, CAPSSI
Are you a network or an organisation active in Europe in the domain of biodiversity based agriculture? Take advantage...
Looking for something?
- DSI4EU – your CAPS support for the months to come! January 25, 2019
- PlasticTalks by PTwist January 24, 2019
- LEDGER open call January 8, 2019
- CAPSSI presented at ICT 2018 December 11, 2018
- Blockchain Horizon Prize: Can you crack the challenge? December 3, 2018