The WikiRate project is happy to share its most recent newsletter here, with updates on the growing user base and partnerships they are engaging in with academics, NGO’s and others. Researchers, students and volunteers are building a collection ESG data, finding where gaps lie, and drawing interesting insights around company performance and reporting. As of today, there are over 8,000 companies with an average of 25 data points per company on WikiRate.
, CAPS, capsella, CAPSSI
Are you a network or an organisation active in Europe in the domain of biodiversity based agriculture? Take advantage...
, CAPS, netcommons
After many discussions with many European Community Networks (CNs), researchers from netCommons are happy to present a draft open...
, CAPS, Event, Makers, Making Sense
How can makers and designers collaborate to re-think the future of participatory sensing? How can sensors and data be...
Looking for something?
CAPSSI Twitter channel
- European Governments Seek Greater Oligopolization of Telecom Infrastructures October 18, 2017
- ChiC at the 4th International Conference on Internet Science October 12, 2017
- CHIC in the COST-CONNECT workshop September 21, 2017
- Sensors in your smartphone could make roads greener September 14, 2017
- Call for papers: DigiWorld Economic Journal devoted to the “Sharing economy” September 11, 2017