The WikiRate project is happy to share its most recent newsletter here, with updates on the growing user base and partnerships they are engaging in with academics, NGO’s and others. Researchers, students and volunteers are building a collection ESG data, finding where gaps lie, and drawing interesting insights around company performance and reporting. As of today, there are over 8,000 companies with an average of 25 data points per company on WikiRate.
, Call, CAPS, CAPSSI, NGI
A quick update on the Collective Awareness Platforms for Sustainability and Social Innovation (CAPS) initiative, plus our brand new...
, CAPS, CAPSSI, Event, SavingFood2.0
On June 20, 2017 a successful SavingFood launch event was organised by the Hungarian Food Bank Association and FILAB...
, CAPS, hackathon, open4citizens
Hack Integration is the first of 2 hackathons hosted by OpenDataLab Copenhagen (ODL CPH) as part of the Open4Citizens...
, Call, CAPS
Milan’s Social Innovation ‘smart city’ has a Call for proposals designed to revitalize three urban areas. www.fabriq.eu This Call...
Looking for something?
CAPSSI Twitter channel
- Milan’s Social Innovation ‘smart city’ has a Call for proposals September 11, 2018
- Crowd4ROADS in the website of the Marche region in Italy September 11, 2018
- Take part in the hackAIR summer photo contest August 9, 2018
- Network infrastructure as commons July 30, 2018
- Recognizing contributions to facilitate trust online July 30, 2018